Harrison Ford Participates in an AMA Session on Reddit
Yesterday at 12:00PM (EDT) Harrison Ford took an hour out of what is surely a hectic schedule to participate in an AMA (Ask Me Anything) session on the website Reddit.com. While primarily there to help promote “Years of Living Dangerously” which premiered on Showtime last night, he did manage to answer a couple of questions about his two most well-known roles, Indiana Jones and Han Solo.
Some of the information he shared with his fans included (in no particular order):
– Tore his ACL while filming the fight with the German mechanic in Raiders.
– Doesn’t know or care “who shot first”.
– Believes he would win in a fight between himself and Mark Hamill.
– Thinks David Blane is a creepy guy (don’t we all?)
– Movie quote he is most asked to recite? “Get off of my plane” from Air Force One.
– Is aware of the talk around a Blade Runner sequel and would like the chance to work with Ridley Scott again
– Does not keep props from any of his movies
– Kept the $1,000 Conan O’Brien gave him (by accident). Returned it the next day.
– Decided to film Expendables 3 while on the way to Indonesia to work on “Years of Living Dangerously.”
– Spent one day filming Anchorman 2 and has still not seen the entire movie.
– Considers Indy his favorite roll but says Han Solo is also a big part of his life.
– No longer has the time to practice carpentry.
The biggest reveal from the appearance may have been the photo of Mr. Ford that appeared on the site. The picture (see above) if of Mr. Ford standing behind a directors chair with his name on it. Next to him is another director chair with a name partially cropped out of the photo. While we can’t see the whole name the first two letters are clearly “CA…”. Who’s chair that may be has yet to be confirmed but perhaps we will be finding out the answer to that question in the following weeks.