More Information on Disney Infinity 3.0 “Star Wars: Twilight of the Republic”
Today Disney revealed more images and information surrounding it’s upcoming Disney Infinity 3.0 video game which will integrate the Star Wars universe for the first time. “Twilight of the Republic” is the first of three Star Wars “play sets” that will be coming this fall. The other two sets, “Rise Against the Empire” and “The Force Awakens” will both be released later in 2015.
Other details include:
– Game play takes place in the time period between The Phantom Menace and Revenge of the Sith and includes locations and characters from The Clone Wars.
– Lightsaber combat, vehicle combat and multiple environments will be available.
– Game is rated E10+ (suitable for anyone 10 year and older).
– The 3.0 Starter Kit will retail for $65 (USD) and come with Ahsoka and Anakin figures.
– More figures and playsets will be released in the coming months
Disney will also be releasing a new trailer for “Twilight of the Republic” later today. For more information about the game and what to expect from it this fall, visit VentureBeat.com