There’s Been An Awakening at Kotobukiya…
With licensees and retailers getting involved with last week’s “Force Friday” event, Kotobukiya took the opportunity to unveil the first of their Star Wars: The Force Awakens products. They are:
STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS FIRST ORDER STORMTROOPER 2 PACK ARTFX+
- Kotobukiya’s lineup of army builder two packs continues with the STAR WARS First order Stormtrooper ARTFX+ 2 pack.
- Display the Stormtroopers in multiple different poses using the alternative arm, leg, and weapon parts. These 1:10 scale figures assemble easily and quickly with snap-fit assembly: no glue or painting required.
- Troopers feature magnets in their feet for added stability on the included bases.
- Suggested retail price – 84.99
- Available December 2015
STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS KYLO REN LIGHTSABER CHOPSTICKS
- Kotobukiya’s line of STAR WARS inspired chopsticks continues with the new movies with the KyloRenLightsaber Chopsticks.
- These non-scale replicas of KyloRen’slightsaber are perfect for either display or use- make STAR WARS a part of every meal!
- Features include a cross-guard saber hilt as seen in STAR WARS The Force Awakens.
- Use along with other lightsaber chopsticks, silicone ice trays, and sandwich and egg shapers for a full STAR WARS themed dining experience!
- Suggested retail price – 11.99
- Available October 2015
STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS SANDWICH POUCH SHAPERS (3 KINDS)
- Kotobukiya’s line for kitchen goods based on STAR WARS characters expands!
- Create your own BB-8, First Order Stormtrooper or Millennium Falcon shaped pouch sandwich or stamp the Droid’s image into a piece of bread.
- Use along with STAR WARS inspired lightsaber chopsticks and siliconeice trays for a full STAR WARS dining experience.
- Quick and easy to use- great for kids’ lunches or party hors d’oeuvres.
- Suggested retail price – 17.99
- Available November 2015
More details and images for each of these new products can be found on the official Kotobukiya website.