Find the Force
With Force Friday II rapidly approaching (September 1st) the Star Wars app has been updated with a Find the Force feature. If you already have the Star Wars app you can download this new feature that can be used to reveal AR characters experiences at participating retailers. For more information check out the information below from the StarWars.com you should also make sure to go to their site and get your first AR character.
From the StarWars.com website:
To celebrate Force Friday II, fans can reveal new and favorite characters from Star Wars: The Last Jedi in augmented reality, and help the Resistance find information about key personnel:
- Download the Star Wars app (for iPhone® and Android™) and launch the “Find The Force” feature.
- Starting September 1, look for Star Wars graphics with the “Find The Force” logo at participating retail locations and websites. Click here for full list.
- Scan these graphics using the “Find The Force” feature to reveal AR character experiences.
- A data chip will be unlocked each time a new AR character experience is revealed. Unlock digital rewards as you collect more data chips!
- Each graphic reveals a different AR character experience every day from September 1-3.