Second Annual Play Fair comes to NYC
the weekend of November 4th and 5th the Jacob K. Javitis Center in NYC will host the second annual Play Fair. This unique event will allow attendees to interact with numerous vendors and get a first hand look at what will be available for the Holiday season.
For more information check out the press release below.
SECOND ANNUAL PLAY FAIR, A PUBLIC CELEBRATION OF PLAY AND ENTERTAINMENT FOR ALL AGES, RETURNS TO
NEW YORK, SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4th – SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 5th
WHAT: Play Fair, a public celebration of play and entertainment for all ages, brings new and beloved toy and pop culture brands together under one roof for an interactive and fun-filled live event open to families, fans and media. A joint venture between the Toy Association and LeftField Media and presented by Spin Master and Toys “R” Us, Play Fair is nearly double in size in 2017, providing greater ways for children, parents, teenagers and fans to play! Families and fans will be delighted with hands-on exhibits and demonstrations, awe-inspiring displays, talent appearances, dozens of toy and entertainment brands, and never-before-seen exclusives. Attendees also receive a first look at the nominees for The Toy Association’s 2018 Toy of the Year (TOTY) Awards.
At Play Fair attendees can feel, touch, and take home their favorite toys and games — and be the first to glimpse the toys of tomorrow from more than 40 exhibitors including ALEX Brands, Cartoon Network, Hasbro, Just Play, K’nex, LEGO, Midtown Comics, Moose Toys, Nickelodeon, Spin Master, The New York Doll Company, Toys “R” Us, VTech, Kvellix, Inc. (NUTSO) and WowWee. See firsthand which toys, games, and entertainment will be the biggest hits this season, just in time for Black Friday.
WHEN: Play Fair 2017
Saturday, November 4th – Sunday, November 5th
9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
WHERE: Jacob K. Javits Center, Halls 1A and 1B
655 West 34th Street, NYC
- Interactive Exhibits – Enter the worlds of your favorite toys and games with hands-on exhibits fostering team-work, discovery, and play.
- Photo Ops – Take pictures with your favorite characters! You’ll be able to snap selfies with larger-than-life heroes and sinister villains.
- Demo Areas – Test out toys and games and compete in competitions against your family, friends, and other attendees.
- Museum Quality Displays – Glimpse vintage toys, rare variants, and mock-ups of upcoming toys to learn about the past, present, and future of some of America’s favorite toys and games.
- Toy Unboxing – Be the first to see some of the biggest toys of the holidays.
- Interview opportunities with representatives from more than 40 family entertainment & play companies, executives, and industry experts from The Toy Association.
- Celebrity Guests – Meet Mommy Tubers, Toy Bloggers, Toy Designers, and more!
- Show Exclusives – Score limited edition toys only available at Play Fair! You’ll want to set aside some space in your toy chest or shelf for exclusives you won’t find anywhere else.
- And a Race Around NYC – Take your Play Fair badge to dozens of shops, museums, restaurants, and landmarks to get discounts, goodies, and freebies all weekend long.
Everything at play Fair begins with a ticket. Play fair offers four sessions across November 4th & 5th with tickets to each session available now. To purchase, visit www.PlayFairNY.com/tickets