Disneyland Announces Additional ‘Disney After Dark – Star Wars Night’ Dates
Via Disney Parks Blog :
Exciting news Star Wars fans! Due to unprecedented demand for the Disneyland After Dark – Star Wars Nite event, I’m pleased to share that we have added a second celebration of Star Wars on May 9!
Guests at this after-hours event will once again have special access to Disneyland park to celebrate a galaxy far, far away. You’re also encouraged to come dressed in favorite Star Wars attire!
This next Star Wars-themed celebration will give you a chance to experience many of the same offerings from our first Star Wars Nite event, including:
- After-hours access to Disneyland park, with mix-in access beginning at 6 p.m.
- Special entertainment, including a galactic dance party and character encounters!
- Themed décor and immersive Star Wars-themed photo opportunities.
- Specialty food and beverage offerings.
- Commemorative lanyard, event credential and unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the event.
Additionally, we will be adding new experiences for this second celebration of Star Wars, which will include:
- Opportunity to be among the first to purchase Solo: A Star Wars Story pins (quantities are limited).
- An additional Star Wars-themed photo opportunity.
- Acme Archives Limited artist showcase and signing.
- Book signing for “It’s Your Universe” (quantities are limited).
A limited quantity of tickets will be available starting May 1, so be sure to visit Disneyland.com for pricing and details.
As a reminder, beginning May 4, all Disneyland park guests will be able to enjoy these new and returning Star Wars experiences: