Star Wars #21 comic cover on silver foil
The New Zealand Mint released a silver foil replicate of the cover of Star Wars #21 comic. This is the second release in this series. It retails for $130 and has a limited World Wide release of 10,000.
For more details and to order make sure to head over to the New Zealand Mint website.
More details from New Zealand Mint:
Design: Based on Carmine Infantino and Terry Austin’s artwork, this second release in our Star Wars Comic Book Covers Collection features a replica of the Star Wars #21 cover from March 1979, commemorating the twenty-first issue of the Star Wars series of comic books. The replica design is based on Carmine Infantino and Terry Austin’s cover artwork.
This striking 35g premium silver foil incorporates both colour and engraving, and features Luke SkywalkerTM, Princess LeiaTM, C3POTM, R2-D2TM and the SithTM Lord himself, Darth VaderTM,
- Metal: 999 Fine Silver
- Finish: BU
- Weight: 35 grams Nominal Diameter: 175 x 262mm
- Denomination: $2.00
- Country of Issue: Niue
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Mintage: 10,000
- Embargo Date: 5 April 2019
- Availability Date: 5 April 2019
Key Selling Points:
- The replica design is based on Carmine Infantino and Terry Austin’s cover artwork.
- Unique design incorporates both colour and engraving.
- Officially licensed by Lucasfilm.
- Packaged in innovative acrylic cover for easy display and Star Wars themed outer carrier.
- Unique collectible for any Star Wars or Comic Book fan.
- 35g, 99.9% Pure/Fine Silver.
New Zealand Mint reserves the right to amend the above prices in the event of substantial movement in metal price.
Recommended Retail Price (USD) Price Star Wars #21 35g Premium Foil $130.00