Disney Plus Releases Schedule for The Mandalorian
Via What’s on Disney Plus:
Disney has officially revealed the upcoming schedule for the new Star Wars Disney+ Original series, The Mandalorian. The season consists of 8 episodes and the first episode will be available when Disney+ launches on November 12th, with second episode arriving a few days later on Friday November 15th.
Here is the full Mandalorian schedule:
- #101-Tuesday November 12th (season premiere)
- #102-Friday November 15th
- #103-Friday November 22th
- #104-Friday November 29th
- #105-Friday December 6th
- #106-Friday December 13th
- #107-Wednesday December 18th (Avoiding Rise Of The Skywalker in cinemas)
- #108 –Friday December 27th (season finale)
“The Mandalorian” is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.
Disney is hoping to follow the success of other major shows like “Game Of Thrones” in releasing their shows weekly, rather than the Netflix style “Binge Drop”, to increase the amount of subscribers, to reduce spoilers and also keep discussion about the series going.