Funko Unveils New Star Wars Products
Today at the 2020 London Toy Fair, Pop manufacturer Funko unveiled a series of new Star Wars products to help commemorate the 40th anniversary of ‘The Empire Strikes Back’.
In addition to the ‘Dagobah Yoda with Hut’ collectible that surfaced last week, Funko will also be bringing the following Pop and Pop Deluxe figures to stores later this year.
- Han Solo in Carbonite
- Darth Vader in his Meditation Chamber
- Luke Skywalker on Tauntaun
- Han Solo (Cloud City Prisoner)
- Princess Leia (Cloud City Prisoner)
- Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)
- Luke Skywalker with Yoda (Dagobah Training)
No release date has been announced yet, but with the 40th anniversary of ‘Empire’ fast approaching, these new collectibles should start appearing in stores in the following weeks.